Basic First Aid & Pre Hospital Care Courses
Training courses are supplied by our sister company Cornwall Training
Life is precious and would you know how to save a life? What would you do if the person next to you became ill or had an accident?
The Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 require all employers to make arrangements to ensure their employees receive immediate attention if they are injured or taken ill at work.
We have a range of First Aid courses to suit all business needs, we can supply both regulated accredited courses along with bespoke course to your requirements. Click on a course to see more information on what you will learn on the course.
- Emergency First Aid at Work (1 day) £60 + Vat pp
- First Aid At Work (3 day) £150 + vat pp
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid (1 day) £60 + vat pp
- Paediatric First Aid (2 day) £80 + vat pp
- Combined FAW & Paediatric First Aid (3 day) £160 + vat pp
- BLS & AED (1/2 day) £35 + vat pp
- BLS & Anaphylaxis (1/2 day) £35 + vat pp
- First Aid at Work Requalification (2 day) £80 + vat pp
- First Bike On Scene (1 day) £80 + vat pp
- Family First Aid (2 hrs) £20 + vat per adult
- Level 3 First Response Emergency Care ( 5 Day) £495 + vat pp
- Level 3 First Response Emergency Care Requalification/Conversion (3 day) £325 + vat pp
- Level 4 First Response Emergency Care (5 day) £495 + vat pp
- Level 2 Administration of Medical Gases (1/2 Day) £60 + vat pp
- Level 3 Safe Administration of Life Saving Medication (2 day) £249 + vat pp
- Level 4 Intermediate Life Support (1 day) £125 + vat pp