CTC Medical Services Event First Aid Cover
We take pride in offering the highest quality support. All of our medical team are qualified to the minimum Emergency Care Level 3. Most members of our team are serving emergency services, with years of experience in delivering care and rescue support.
In addition to the medical team we are Health & Safety Consultants, we will support and advise you on the latest HSE regulations for the safety of your event and ensure that you meet due diligence.
What we provide
We will discuss with you about your event. After that , it enables us to tailor a suitable team, to ensure the safety of your event.
In addition as part of our service ,we provide
- Emergency medical plans for the event
- Risk assessment for the medical provision
- Provide a due diligence pack, including Insurances, Clinical Governance and Staff Qualifications
- Dedicated event manager from the start
- All equipment required for the event inc in the cost
- Support and guidance throughout at no additional cost
The price we quote is the price you pay, no hidden extras.
However all our staff are paid, so we dont charge for volunteers, this means we are guaranteed to turn up. The staff we provide come fully insured, and trained, we have medicine management and clinical governance in place which is supplied by NLCSP Consulting to ensure we meet the best practice possible for the care of your visitors and staff.
We can provide on-site cover for:
- TV, Film and Production sets
- Watersports events
- Construction Sites
- Equestrian Events
- Carnivals & Fetes
- Sporting Events
- and much more
- Event First aid cover
- Water Rescue Cover
- Event Risk assessments
- Event Security (Working with partner organisations)
- First aid equipment and AED’s rental/sales
- Fire equipment supply
- Fire Risk assessments
- Health & safety policy/handbooks
- Qualified to national standards
- Enhanced DBS checked
- Fully insured