CTC Medical Services
Event First Aid Cover
By supplying suitably trained First Responders up to Fully-Trained HCPC Paramedics, keeping you compliant with HSE and Event Purple Guide requirements.
We take pride in offering the highest quality support, and all of our medical team are qualified to the minimum Emergency Care Level 3. Most members of our team are serving emergency services, with years of experience in delivering care and rescue support.
Please note as per the latest guidance Emergency First Aid and First Aid at work qualifications are NOT sufficient qualifications for any event cover.
As Health & Safety Consultants we can support and advise you on the latest HSE regulations for the safety of your event and ensure that you meet due diligence.
What we provide
We gather as much information as possible about your event by using the Purple Guide set by the HSE, and ambulance services, this enables us to tailor a suitable team, to ensure the safety of your event.
As part of our service ,we provide
- Emergency medical plans for the event
- Risk assessment for the medical provision
- Provide a due diligence pack, including Insurances, Clinical Governance and Staff Qualifications
- Dedicated event manager from the start
- All equipment required for the event inc in the cost
- Support and guidance throughout at no additional cost
The price we quote is the price you pay, no hidden extras.
All our staff are paid, so we dont charge for volunteers, this means we are guaranteed to turn up. The staff we provide come fully insured, and trained, we have medicine management and clinical governance in place which is supplied by NLCSP Consulting to ensure we meet the best practice possible for the care of your visitors and staff.
We can provide on-site cover for:
- TV, Film and Production sets
- Watersports events
- Construction Sites
- Equestrian Events
- Carnivals & Fetes
- Sporting Events
- and much more
- Event First aid cover
- Water Rescue Cover
- Event Risk assessments
- Event Security (Working with partner organisations)
- First aid equipment and AED’s rental/sales
- Fire equipment supply
- Fire Risk assessments
- Health & safety policy/handbooks
- Qualified to national standards
- Enhanced DBS checked
- Fully insured