At CTC medical services we can provide a range of Medical and Health & Safety consultancy services for your event.
CTC medical services have a range of experience of Training and Event Management across a range of events. We work with some specially selected companies to help bring safety and security to your event. We ensure your event meets the HSE Purple Guide
We use the talents, expertise and experience of our team members. We have experts to help you make your event a safe and professional success. CTC Medical Services can provide, Health and safety, security, water safety and rescue, and medical provision. This means we have a team to meet your needs.
All our team are fully qualified to give advice and guidance to your event. We have paramedics, operational officers, Coastguard rescue officers, and RNLI crews on had to support your event. All the Health & safety advisors are minimum TechIOSH members.
For our medical support why not check out our cover options to see what we can provide to you.
Medical Support and Guidance
- Emergency Medical Plans
- HSE Purple guide Compliant
- Risk Assessments
- Due Diligence Pack,
- Fully Insured Insurance Details,
- Clinical Governance
- Nationally recognised Staff Qualifications
- Dedicated Event Manager
- All equipment required for the event
- Support and Guidance pre and post-event
Health & Safety Support and guidance.
- Health & Safety Policy documents
- Fire risk assessments
- Fire management solutions
- Risk assessments
- Method statements
- PAT testing
- Internal quality audits
- Construction Phase Health & Safety Plans
- COSHH Assessments
- Accident Investigation
- Telephone and email support
- Online and Face to Face Training